We are done with the 6th Flash Online Conference. It was really interesting content mix. We’ve learned a lot about Citrus and Rave AI engines, Uber-shaders in GLSL, Particle System in Genome2D Engine, cool TypeScript language introduction for as3 flash-developers and all about the physics in games.
1) Aymeric Lamboley “Citrus Engine, from zero to ninja”
2) Jean-Marc Le Roux “Minko: targeting Flash/Stage3D with C++ and GLSL” – Slides
3) Peter “shtif” Stefcek “Genome2D: Advanced particle systems”
4) Gary Paluk and Karim Beyrouti “Away3D TypeScript” – Slides
5) Ariel Nehmad “A different approach for handling physics and collision detection in games”
Please join to the Stage3D Facebook Group
Thank you guys for your participation in it. See you soon, on the next meeting #7!